The Residential Roofing Contractor Auburn Trusts First
The roofing systems installed by Tedrick’s Roofing do a great job of protection homes in Seattle, Tacoma, Auburn and the surrounding communities. More importantly, we install roofs that keep families safe, dry and comfortable.
Over 25 years of successfully repairing and installing roofing Enumclaw on all sizes and types of houses gives Tedrick’s Roofing’s professional roofing team the experience to do the job right. But we never rest on our laurels. Each member of our roofing staff undergoes extensive training, including annual refresher training, to make sure we are all up to speed on the very latest roofing materials and methods.
At Tedrick’s Roofing we are also committed to using only brand name, top quality Seattle roofing products. Many roofers offer cut-rate pricing that is initially appealing. But then they cut corners by using cheap, ineffective materials that are poorly installed. The result is a Seattle roofing system that fails in just a few years. And where is the roofer? Gone, with your money.
Tedrick’s reputation for integrity and honesty is our most valued asset. You can count on us being there for you throughout the roofing process and beyond. Our roofing systems are backed by the industry’s strongest and longest warranties, and our own guarantee of workmanship.
A Range of Choices for Your Seattle, Tacoma, or Auburn Roofing System
No two roofs are the same, so no two roofing systems can be alike. Tedrick’s Roofing’s experts will help you choose the roofing style and materials that will provide the best protection for your home and budget. We are experienced at installing many types of roofs, including:
- Shingle – The most popular WA roofing style, asphalt or fiberglass shingles offer affordable protection in a wide range of styles and colors. A new shingle roof can change the entire look of your home, while keeping rain, snow, wind and sun at bay.
- Slate – One of history’s oldest roofing materials, modern slate roof panels (such as GAF’s TruSlate™) are modified to be lighter and more affordable, while still delivering the elegant look and long life of a slate roof.
- Metal – Long a staple in southern states, metal roofing is fast becoming a preferred material across the country. New alloys and coatings make metal roofing panels more durable, with extended lifecycles that can exceed shingles or shakes. Plus metal roofs can be architecturally dramatic and colorful.
- Wood Shakes – Traditional wood shakes add rustic charm to any home. An all natural product, wood shakes offer excellent protection, but do require some additional maintenance over the years.
- Flat – Flat roofs are more common on commercial buildings, but many modern residential homes feature flat or “low slope” roofs or have flat roof sections. Addressing the roofing needs of a flat roof is a highly specialized area, as drainage and coverage issues must be properly addressed. Tedrick’s Roofing is the roofing contractor Tacoma trusts to install or repair single ply membrane roofs or built-up roofs on a flat or low slope surface.
Other Seattle, Tacoma, and Kent roofing companies are limited in the type and style of roof they can install. But Tedrick’s gives you the choice for a roof that will provide lasting protection. This is just another way Tedrick’s can provide you with the kind of roofing Kent and the rest of WA residents deserve.FREE Estimate on Roofing Kent WA and Beyond!
Have a Seattle, Tacoma, or Auburn roofing system that's past its prime? Have it inspected by the roofing contractor Des Moines, Kent, & Federal Way trust first- Tedrick's Roofing. One call to (206) 824-3440 and you'll have access to the expert residential and commercial roof repair Kent and Seattle area residents count on!
Tedrick's Roofing, Inc.
37220 188th Ave SE
Auburn, WA 98092